When you turn in your work, you’ll need to make sure that your project is identifiable, and that all of your project’s files come through in the right folder structure.
- Add your name (at a minimum, firstname and initial) to the readme file for each project.
- Place the files into a folder.
- Put your name on the folder name, along with the project title:
firstname lastname - projectname.
- If your project is live on the web, put the address for the live site into the
- ZIP-compress the folder.
- Upload the ZIP file to Blackboard.
You may submit the following file formats: PDF, HTML/CSS/JS, JPG, PNG, GIF (if you must), SVG, MOV, MP4, MP3, AAC, Markdown, and plain text. Do not send other types of files (like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, or Word); they will not count as part of your assignment.