Build a small website about a subject that interests you, taking a Wikipedia article as the core of your content. See if you can organize the information into a story. This project involves the design of system of parts, with many pieces that support a single design concept. Explore ways to make individual pages stand out, but only after you have constructed the basic system, and working within the framework that you have constructed.
- Apply CSS Grid to a more complex site
- Create a design for a website that provides a readable, usable, and compelling frame for content
- Organize a large body of text, images, and time-based media
- Learn to set type for readability and legibility
- Design navigation systems and layouts for a multi-page site
- Evaluate a website for usability
- Write HTML for use across browsers and with assistive technologies