Collaboration and communication
- This website hosts the schedule, syllabus, and assignment sheets.
- Turn in final projects through Canvas .
- Zoom for videoconferencing (link and password on Canvas .)
- Miro as online whiteboard (password on Canvas .)
- Any critical, all-class messages will go as announcements within Canvas.
Miro critique boards
The password is posted on Canvas . We’ll add additional boards as needed.
Design and visualization tools
- QGIS, a free/open source GIS (available in Katzen)
- Excel, Numbers.app, Google Sheets, and OpenOffice are all fine.
Adobe Creative Cloud
The Art Department/Design Program provides students with access to Adobe Creative Cloud software in the Katzen design labs.
If you’re new or moderately-skilled with Illustrator, start working through the tutorials on LinkedIn Learning. Here’s a list of the most relevant tutorials for this course.