No class on Friday, October 15 because of AU Fall Break.
- Tuesday: Final critique for Visual translation. Show final versions of all line, solid, and tone drawings.
- Tuesday: Start Information (the second part of Visual translation)
We’ll be discussing the reading in class next week.
- Either First Things First 1964 (text version) or First Things First 2020
- Chappell Ellison, Can Designers Save the World Without Creating More Stuff?
- Read Dieter Rams’ ten principles (on Design Museum site)
I’ve also uploaded a video that walks through how to add a tracing image in Illustrator.
Type (~12 min. runtime)