For some projects, you’ll need to export your Illustrator drawings into PDF files.
- In Illustrator, File ➔ Save As…
- In the Save As… dialog box, specify a filename (
firstname lastname gt), set the file location to your proejct folder, choose the format Adobe PDF (pdf), and click Save.
- Illustrator will show you a Save Adobe PDF dialog box. Leave the format as the Illustrator Default preset and click Save PDF.
- The dialog box will close and return you to your file. You might note that the filename now ends in
- With this PDF file open in Illustrator, use the Artboard tool to select and delete any artboards that you don’t want to turn in.
- Save the file (File ➔ Save As…) and close it.
- Check that your PDF file contains the right images.
- Upload your file to Dropbox. If you used any images that you did not create, be sure to include a readme file with a note about your sources.